Research and development partnerships
We can help you grow your organisation or business. We have a strong track record of working with a range of partners, including industry, investors, small and medium-sized enterprises, governments, charities, research institutions and universities, policy-makers and thought leaders.
How we can help
We can work with you on creating:
- short-term consultancy projects to large-scale research contracts
- conferences where you can connect with researchers and address the current real-world challenges that you face
- in-depth analysis and insights
- partnerships to secure grant funding
- joint doctoral award or placements for a PhD student to work with you on research.
Finding a treatment for Alzheimer’s
Professor Louise Serpell’s lab is working with TauRx Therapeutics Ltd to understand how their drug compound, now in Phase 3 clinical trials, works at the molecular level.